Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker - Permanent - London (Remote)
DVG Search is offering an great opportunity for a Pen Tester in London working for a boutique Security Consultancy.
You will be working on Penetration Tests and Security Assessments for a range of clients in UK and across Europe, with a specific focus in Critical Infrastrastructue and Fin Tech.
The work will be 70% web app testing and the other 30% will be split across a range of duties including assessments and contributing to solution design.
This is for an international business and the team is based remotely, the majority of work can be done remotely, however there will be instances where work must be completed on client site.
The ideal candidate will have:
A minimum of 2 years professional experience in Security Testing
A recognised certification (OSCP / CRT / CHECK)
Passionate about Security and a keen interested in Forensics
We're offering an opportunity to work with a small but growing company, where you will be part of a close team who collaborate to provide a full security service to their clients. You will be able to develop your skills as a consultant and work on next gen (machine learning) technology.
To find out more email email@example.com