Senior Information Security Consultant - Permanent position – Vienna, Austria
DVG Search is offering the opportunity to join a leading security consultancy specialised in the development of information security management and certification in accordance with ISO 27001, who actively work to create sustainable improvement of security maturity level for their customers.
As a Senior Information Security Consultant you will be responsible for carrying out Risk Assessments, Security Audits, implementation and optimisation of the ISMS, establishing Risk Management, developing policies in line with ISO 27001 or TISAX and establishing information security governance.
- In depth knowledge and certifications in the standards ISO / IEC 27001 and
ISO / IEC 27005
- A good understanding of security governance, risk and compliance
- Previous consulting experience, preferably from within a management consulting capacity
- Knowledge of system and application security or data protection are not compulsory but would be an advantage.
- Professional German language skills are required
- Willingness to travel
We are offering a position within an international organisation that is highly regarded for its security services and innovation. This is achieved through the strong emphasis on teamwork and personal development. You can expect to take part in both internal and external training, as well as attending well-known conferences.
On a day to day basis you will be working in an open and friendly environment, with flexible working hours with a team of industry experts who are passionate about problem-solving, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
Does this sound like the environment you would like to work in? Find out more and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org